Saturday 22 October 2011

Numb Mind

Is it the time of year or is it just me? My inspirations for painting are there one moment and gone the next.  Business on the website www.artandthings.co.uk is there one day and nothing for the last 4 and my depressions are more frequent than my sales.

Do you ever feel that you are in a hole an the more you climb the deeper it gets? When you feel that tomorrow will be a new start and then you are not sure if you want to be here tomorrow? That no matter what you do it is never right and you just feel desperate? and that apart from a very small number of close family, no one gives a shit about you.

Maybe it is not a good time to be writing on a blog either although the experience of jotting it down, even though it may never get read, is a release in itself.

Tomorrow will come and when it does my mood may have lighteded, my inspiration may have returned and things may seem brighter, but at the back of my mind I know that it is only a matter of time before I have to face my demons once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment